Bullitt County Attorneys
Bullitt County was formed in 1796.
- 1798 - Nivian Edwards
- 1839 - William R. Thompson
- 1841 - Alex E. Beard
- 1843 - David B. Abernathy
- 1844 - William R. Thompson
- 1845-47 - Richard H. Field
- 1852 - William Wilson
- 1860-1866 - R. J Myler
- 1887 - Phil B. Thompson
- 1893 - Ben Chapeze
- A.E. Funk; Robert Zimmerman, were somewhere in this time frame.
- 1901-1905, - James Fletcher Combs
- 1905-1917, - Charles Preston Bradbury
- 1918-1930 - Tarlton Combs Carroll
- 1918 - J.R. Zimmerman (T.C. Carroll took a leave to serve in the Army)
- 1946 - Lindsey Ridgway
- 1960-1962?? - Tarlton Combs Carroll
- 1962-1965 - C. V. Sanders
- 1966-1973 - Thomas B. Givhan
- 1974- 1981 - J. Chester Porter
- 1982-1989 - Thomas B. Givhan (Also State Representative 1974-1976)
- 1990-2009 - Walt Sholar
- 2010 -2014 - Monica Meredith Robinson
- 2015-Present - John Wooldridge
This list of Bullitt County Attorneys is provided by the Bullitt County History Museum.
If you, the reader, have an interest in any particular part of our county history, and wish to contribute to this effort, use the form on our Contact Us page to send us your comments about this, or any Bullitt County History page. We welcome your comments and suggestions. If you feel that we have misspoken at any point, please feel free to point this out to us.